FL, TX, and WA State Adopters: If your adoptee is in TDCJ (Texas state), FDC (Florida Dept. of Corrections), or WA DOC (Washington state), be aware that for emessaging, you’re going to be faced with a Jpay to Securus conversion. If you have an existing Jpay account, you will be prompted to convert it to Securus when the facility for your contact(s) has made the switch. Your contact(s) and stamps will transfer. See the links below for more information.
- Jpay to Securus Conversion: FAQ
- Video: How to Link JPay Account to Securus Account
- 24/7 Securus Customer Service: 972-734-1111 (stay on the line to speak to a real person)
- Enter the state and facility on this page to see if your LO’s facility has switched from Jpay to Securus.
- TDCJ Securus Services
- WA DOC Jpay & Securus Services
- FDC Securus Services
Other Jpay articles: Jpay